Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday




Its crazy it is Wednesday already! I feel like I am so behind this week! Ash had swim again today, She is doing so well. I am totally surprised how not scared she is. When we go swimming she acts like a baby, but not when the cute lifeguards are helping her swim, maybe that's the trick! :)A funny story.... the guy in charge at the pool ash told me calls her Ashey, I asked her if she told him that her name was Ashlyn. She said no, she then proceeds to tell me that she wants to be called Ashley and not Ashlyn. I was trying to convince her it was good to be different. She didn't buy it. She is now only 4, sometimes she seems so grown up!



Amazingly enough I have a hard time finding ash a 1 piece Swim suit. Her mid section is pretty thick. it is hardd to pull it up over her body. it is even harder when it is wet. She gets so mad when she has to wear it, but I think she looks cute and not as flashy.....


No comments: