Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday Morning

Today as we were getting ready for church Ashlyn announces that she has "issues". I asked her to repeat herself a few times because I wasn't sure that I heard her right. Finally she told me she had a runny nose. That was her "issue". I think she is coming down with a summer cold, just a runny nose for now. I really hope it doesn't progress to anything else.

Tomorrow she starts swim Lessons. She is a little scared and is still telling me she doesn't want to go. I have only been hearing this for 2 months now. I took her to Ian's when he had them and I was trying to show her how much fun they would be, but still no. it will be even harder if she doesn't feel well. I guess we will see how tomorrow goes....

2 comments:

Emily Snow said...

Hey Sarah!

Just wanted you to know that I checked out your blog and I will keep on checking...I love blogs!

You look great!

Aubrey said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Looks great! I've added you to my blog list! Hope you are doing well,

Aubrey