Monday, August 25, 2008

Ian's first day in 3rd Grade!!

He was so GRUMPY this morning. I think he was a little worried about who was going to be in his class. The school switched tracks on us so a lot of his friends are still on track 4 and we are on track 3 now. A few minutes after we got there he saw that one of his good friends was in his class and a boy from cub scout, so that put the smile back on his face. This is funny......... I cut his hair yesterday, he has had long-ish hair for quite some time now (only because it causes an argument with his father when I cut it short how I like it) I figured he needed a fresh start since it was the first day of school so off it went. Well his good friend took a double take, it was kinda funny. I thought only grown ups did stuff like that.
Ashlyn misses Ian already. She keeps asking when she gets to go to school. I have her in Pre-school but she seems to know the difference. She wants to grow up too fast!!

1 comment:

Emily Snow said...

Ooh, I love his new haircut but he does look older! I always think that whenever I cut my boys' hair, though. Toby really needs a haircut again but I am not wanting to cut off all the blonde. He's not really blonde, it's all from being in Utah for two months and the hot sun...and him refusing to wear a hat...so I know once I cut it it will start to look darker again!

BTW--thanks for your comment. As I was reading it I thought, she gets it exactly! Everyone else was trying to help in their own way but I could tell that you also GET IT and that totally helps!