Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ian's out of School....

Ian is out of school for a few weeks, so we are trying to have some fun before school starts. I showed him my blog and his first question was "why don't you have any pictures of me?" That is a VERY good question! which I really don't have an answer for. If you came too my house I have tons of pictures that have been professionally taken of Ian and not that many of Ashlyn. But on my camera it is mostly Ashlyn.
Since Ian is in school he gets his pictures taken 2 times a year. He also plays soccer so I get those 2 times a year. So I get pictures of Ian 4 times a year and they are good pictures. I think the last time I took Ash to get her pictures taken was when she turned 3. Now she is 4 so I better make some time to get that done!




There favorite thing to do is play at the park. I'm really not a huge fan. Today it is 117 outside and I just melt! For some reason the kids don't seem to be bothered by it, why is that? I try to stay as long as I can stand it.....








They love to eat stuff that changes there tongue colors. This was by drinking red Gatorade.





1 comment:

Emily Snow said...

Oh, he's soooo cute, too!