Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ashlyns 4th Birthday!!


This is how our day started, since Ashlyn has swim lessons she has decided she doesn't need to do her hair in the morning. It will just mess it up, so off we go with her crazy white girl fro. She was so excited that today is her birthday she had to call almost everyone I know. It was pretty funny. I don't remember the last time that I was excited to get older.



She has been carrying her cabbage patch baby around the past few weeks. She will randomly feed the baby. I am allowed to hold her doll if i will sit there and put the bottle in its mouth. I kinda feel silly feeding her doll, so I politely refuse. So when she gets tired of holding her I am allowed to put her doll in my purse.




For Ashlyns Birthday we just had some friends over for dinner and I attempted to make the princess castle cake she had requested. It was more like a leaning castle, but hey she was happy with it.


And what kid doesn't like to get presents! I would read the card and let her know who it was from, she would go give them a big hug before she would open the present. Then she would line it up so everyone could see what she got. She is really girly, loves clothes, shoes, makeup, barbies.......everything girly.
If you are the one that bought her thees things you were her favorite!












And of course she has to show daddy what she got. She now has a princes easy bake oven. she says she is going to make me a birthday cake, yeah! cant wait! It was funny when everyone was leaving she asked me if she can be 4 again tomorrow. I told her she can be 4 for a whole year till she turns 5. She gave me the biggest hug like that was the best present she has ever had. She thanked me, Ted and Ian for coming to her party. I hope she continues to be as grateful as she is now.