Sunday, December 14, 2008

Teeth....Tooth Fairy

Ian used to be terrified of pulling out his loose teeth. He would wait till it was dangling there to tell me it was loose, then try to make me pull it out, like it would be less painful! To be honest the thought of putting my fingers in his mouth totally grosses me out, then to pull the tooth out! No way!! So now, he just pulls them out like its nothing! good for me but it still grosses me out. Good thing I never attempted a career in the medical field! When we got home from church today he shows me his loose tooth, I tell him "EWWW gross, show Ted" he goes into the bathroom and pulls out his tooth and proceeds downstairs to show him. Not exactly what I meant! Boys are so crazy!

This is only the 2nd tooth he has lost at our house. The majority of the madness happens over at his Dads. My complaint is the tooth fairy he has over there. For Ians last tooth he got $50. Yep! Who gives their kid $50! Ian said his first tooth he pulled out the dear tooth fairy gave him $100!! I gave him 3$ for his tooth and he was totally cool with it, so Why?? I asked him what he does with it, he said it goes in his piggy bank..... It still is so strange to me that this happens! To my child!! That is one of SEVERAL reasons why I am not a fan of X-husbands:)

2 comments:

Emily Snow said...

You mean the $ from the tooth fairy goes back in his dad's piggy bank?

Sarah said...

Unfortunantly I expect the worst from my x, So my guess would be yes. Ian never sees it again after he finds it under his pillow and he shows it to his dad.