Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Broken Glasses

A few weeks ago, in the morning I went to put on my glasses and they were all bent. They were right on my night stand where I had left them so I thought it was a little weired. I bent them back so I could wear them. Later that evening when we were having dinner, I was telling ted how bent my glasses were and instantly I could tell he was trying to keep a straight face. So I just kept talking about them till he spilled it! when he left for work that morning they were on the floor and he had stepped on them! He said they were really bent and the lence had fallen out, but he bent them back so I wouldn't notice, nice try!

Well tonight, I had been wearing my glasses all day. I was in the bathroom helping Ashlyn brush her hair and glanced at myself and my glasses were crooked. As I attempted to straighten them they broke in half! All I could do was laugh. Thank goodness Ted was a whiteness and I didn't have to explain to him how this happened. I just cant believe he can step on them and I gently try to bent them a little and they break! Ted made several attempts to tape them together so I can still wear them tonight and I guess until I get a new pair. They look bad! And the tape is scratchy on my nose!

2 comments:

Dad, KC4RZW said...

Sarah
Funny story, it has happened to me before. Hope you have a merry Christmas,

Dad

Emily Snow said...

Little Toby took care of my glasses a couple of months ago. Broke the earpiece right off! Hope you're able to get some new ones soon!