Friday, September 5, 2008

Remember The Gym, I don't want to

OK so last night I had dreams that I was paralyzed!! I can barely move! I worked out Wed, I treadmilled it for 30 min and then worked out my arms and chest back fat my love handles:) and abs. I didn't use much weight and thought I took it pretty easy. Thursday I worked my legs. The gym has this leg press machine I really like. Did some squats and my outer thy muscles. I did the elliptical machine for 30. I was moving around really slow last night. I cant believe how sore I am! I'm really glad I'm not paralyzed! But It was so hard rolling out of bed this morning after not moving all night. So what did i do?? I went to the gym,, this time I just did the elliptical for 45 min. it did help to loosen my leg muscles a bit. My legs hurt when you touch them though. That part I don't like. I am going to Skip tomorrow and prob Sunday too... I'm thinking maybe just some cardio till I get a little stronger, that might be less painful!!

2 comments:

Linnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dad, KC4RZW said...

The things that we do to keep moving.
We've been using WiiFit to great adavatage.
Dad