Friday, September 5, 2008

Ashlyn, The Bully!!

I took Ash and another little boy to the park today for a picnic. I was sitting on the blanket watching them while they were playing on the jungle gym. There were 2 girls that came over. 1 was smaller than ash and the other one was about a head taller. Ash totally made these kids go crying to there mom!! I was watching but I couldn't hear what was said. The mom walked her girls back over to the jungle gym and walked away to sit on the benches. The older one was trying to convince the little one to move closer to where ash and her friend were playing. She decided to sit on the bottom of the slide and cry!! I made Ashlyn come over to me and tried to get some answers. She told me she told those girls to go play somewhere else and this was her house since her and the little boy were playing house. I could not believe the girls listened to her! Maybe I'm just as snotty as her:) I showed her where the little girl was that was crying and told her she made her cry when she didn't let her play on the jungle gym. I had to remind her this was the park and not her house and everyone can play here. She was sweet to the little girl once she realized she was being a brat. She was funny when she talked to the little girl "baby do you want to come over here and play with me". She made sure she let the older one know that she was now allowed to play with her too. After that she had a lot of fun playing with the girls. Lesson learned I hope. I told Ted what had happened, of course he said she gets it from me but I'm thinking he has a lot to do with it:)

No comments: