Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Gym

I have decided that I need a regular workout schedule, well it is a whole lot easier if you have someone to work out with. This morning I randomly text a friend to see if they wanted to go to the gym. Well to my surprise they were on there way there! I kicked Ian out of the house to school and hurried and got dressed and was on my way. How easy was that!! No excuses I just got off my lazy butt and went!! I don't know why I don't just go, I love it there once I get there but hate the getting there. Ashlyn LOVES the gym! She always asks if she can go and I always make some excuse. So back to my plan....a schedule. I don't want to over due it but I really want to get in shape and look like don't have 2 kids (wish full thinking:)) But you never know it could happen:) Realistically I could go every day and still go bike riding with Ian at night. See I'm starting to talk myself out of it already. I just thought if I put it in writing it would be more permanent. Ashlyn starts her preschool next week. It is 4 days a week for 2 hours. I think that is being practical. I will work out 4 days a week for 2 ish hours, I guess we will see where that takes me.

1 comment:

Emily Snow said...

You are way too ambitious...four days a week, one hour a day would be pushing it for me! But, I look like I have two kids...and probably always will!

Good luck!!