Monday, July 28, 2008

The first of Many, Hopefully:)

I have several friends that have blogs. I love to read them. I feel it is a good way to know whats going on in their lives without having the chance to be there. So here is my chance to let everyone I know, know whats going on in my life.

I am now a stay at home mom, after working full time for several years at a fast paced job this is really hard for me. I have been home for 2 months now. The first week I was constantly staring at the clock every 5 or so minutes, bored out of my mind. I did have Ashlyn to keep me some company, but I felt I was going out of my mind. In trying to figure out what I was going to do in my now slow paced life, I asked Ash what she wants to do. Sometimes it sounds like fun and other times I try to talk her out of her not so fun ideas:) I have started her in my version of preschool. She loves it! She wants to be a big girl so bad and go to school with her brother, only 1 more year for her!

Ian is in 2nd grade going into 3rd. We are in year around school here. He gets out in a few weeks for only 2 weeks then he goes into the next grade. It is a little weired sometimes. He loves school and his friends. He is learning cursive writing and thinks it is the hardest thing in the whole world! He will take 2 minutes to do a whole page of times tables and a good half an hour to write a few cursive letters, yeiks!

Ted is Ted, if you know him that makes sense to you. if you don't know him, well..... good question:) He is the only person I know that can spend the whole day outside messing around with his cars on a hot Las Vegas summer day! Sounds crazy to me! That's why I stay inside:)

No comments: